Apple Pie Bites
Here’s a delicious and quick recipe for miniature apple pie bites. You can make these in thirty minutes, These snacks not only look appetizing but are so simple to make. This recipe uses an apple pie spice which can be made easily at home with a mixture of cinnamon, nutmeg and allspice. We found this recipe on theblondcook!
Apple Pie Bites
What You Need:
- ¼ cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon apple pie spice, and additional apple pie spice (about ¼ teaspoon) for sprinkling on top of crescent rolls (recipe for the apple pie spice)
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- ⅓ cup chopped pecans
- 1 small Granny Smith apple, cored and sliced into 8 (1/2-inch) slices
- 1 8-ounce can Pillsbury Original crescent rolls
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, combine brown sugar and apple pie spice. Set aside.
- Melt butter and toss apple slices in butter, set aside.
- Arrange crescent roll triangles on baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Evenly distribute brown sugar mixture onto each triangle.
- Sprinkle each triangle evenly with the chopped pecans.
- Place an apple slice on the wide end of each triangle. Wrap crescent roll dough around each apple.
- Brush each crescent roll with remaining butter. Sprinkle lightly with additional apple pie spice.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until golden brown. Cool for 5 minutes before serving.
This recipe looked too good not to share… we hope you enjoy it if you try it. If you enjoyed these, there are many other great recipes like this one for apple turnovers on their website, so check them out! Goffle Brook Farms is glad to provide any apples needed to make these recipes. Just stop in, we have plenty!